If you or your children provide information to this Site, we do not sell it to third parties but we may use it in compliance with relevant laws for the following purposes:
- administering and running the Site
- enforcing our rights or those of our licensors
- running and administering competitions, offers or draws featured on this Site, and distributing prizes
- fulfilling orders for any goods or services which we have agreed to supply
- notifying you of other Weetabix products/offers unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive this information
If you are a prizewinner in one of our competitions or draws your details will be disclosed for publicity purposes. Please read the relevant competition/draw rules.
We have taken and continue to take measures to protect the information we receive from you. We are also aware of the need to protect children's personal privacy against unauthorised use and/or access. We will continue to evolve our policy in keeping with the evolution of internet usage and activity by ensuring adequate security measures are in place.
If at any time you are concerned about or wish to enquire about information we hold about you please contact:
Weetabix Limited, Weetabix Mills, Burton Latimer, Kettering, Northants, England, NN15 5JR.
Your children and this site
We are concerned to protect all personal information submitted to us, but we are particularly concerned that children who submit their details should first obtain parental or guardianship permission to do so. It is important that you and the child you are responsible for discussing the implication of providing personal information to websites generally before submitting such information.